Experience The Bali
07 Nights & 08 Days
Fare starting from: £995.00 per person
Melia Bali features 5 restaurants, a large lagoon swimming pool and a tropical landscaped garden. Located along the shores of Nusa Dual Beach, the hotel is a 5-minute walk from Bali Collection Shopping Centre.
The air-conditioned rooms are each equipped with a private balcony or terrace with views of the gardens or lagoon pool. A minibar and coffee/tea maker are provided. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, slippers, dental kit and free toiletries.
For comfort, exclusiveness and privacy, Melia Bali offer THE LEVEL service. This exclusive personalized experience starts from arrival, concierge service and endless daily activities including life-enriching program for both adult and family. Its unique and personal-tailored service is given so that you don’t have to worry about any to the littlest thing.The hotel boasts a tennis court, a fitness centre and a children's playground. Bicycles and cars are available for rental. A variety of treatments can be requested at the YHI Spa. Free WiFi is accessible from the rooms and is provided with all purchases at the Lobby Bar or restaurants. The staff are able to converse in English, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, French, and Bahasa Indonesia. Union Pay is accepted here.
Lotus Asian Garden serves Asian cuisines. Sateria Beach Restaurant offers dining experience by the beach. Other dining options include Sorrento Spanish Restaurant and Tapas, Sakura Japanese Restaurant and El Patio Coffee Shop.
Melia Bali is just 11 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Most popular facilities
2 swimming pools
- Exceptional Balinese beachfront sanctuary located on Bali’s prestigious resort enclave in Nusa Dua with only 20 minutes’ drive from Bali’s International Airport.
- Walking distance to Shopping Centers, tourist attractions, the Bali National Golf Club, and next to the Bali International Convention Center.
- Inclusive of breakfast and long-standing experience in the All-Inclusive Package concept with 5 restaurants, 3 bars and coffee shop, all curated by our winning culinary team from International and Local Chef.
- The Level conveys the idea of exclusivity with concierge service, an exclusive beach and pool area, upgraded amenities and a private lounge, courtesy tea-time, evening cocktail and daily turn down service.
- Overlooking the turquoise blue sea, a holistic variety of treatments, including signature massages and facials at our YHI Spa help to relax the body and restore balance.
- Enjoy a wide selection of Life Enriching and Cultural programs in the first hotel in Asia to receive the Earth Check Master for environmental management and sustainability, including activities for children.
Located on the shores of Nusa Dua, Bali's prestigious resort enclave, this beachfront resort is a unique sanctuary of exotic beauty and comfort for those who seek a dream vacation. The entire property occupies 10.7 hectares of lush tropical gardens with an enormous lagoon swimming pool winding throughout the grounds. The contemporary tropical architecture, bold décor, and spacious gardens express the essence of Bali. The resort enjoys an excellent location just 12 kilometers from Ngurah Rai International Airport. It's within walking distance to Bali Collection, the main shopping center, and to food and entertainment malls, a museum, 850 meters from Bali International Convention Center and 700 meters from Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center. In addition to its luxuriousness, the area is also highly due for its safety and security, due in part to the rigorous safety and security systems implemented by the Nusa Dua International Tourism Development Center (ITDC)
- Return Flight from London to Bali.
- 07 Nights Hotel in Bali (05 Star) Melia Bali or Similar.
- Board Basis : Breakfast.
- Excursions on demand (On Discounted Fares).
- Deposit option available pay minimum £50.00 per person and rest in instalment.
- Fly Now Pay later option also available.
- ATOL protected.
- Baggage 23 kgs per person.
- Return Transfers (Shared or Private).
- Tours & Excursions
- Car Hire
- Travel Insurance
- Airline Seat Arrangement
- 15th January 2021 to 31ST March 2021 & 15th April to 31st May 2021
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats. Bali is one of the many islands that make up Indonesia, and is one of Indonesia’s most popular tourist destinations.
Bali sits between Java to the west, and Lombok to the east. Bali is in the Indian Ocean, and belongs to the region of South East Asia. Luckily, it only takes us between 5 and 6 hrs. to get to from Sydney, Australia.
According to the 2011 Census, Bali has a population of 3, 643, 472. Bali is densely populated in urban areas, however the population is spread throughout regional areas of the island. It is common for Balinese people to remain living in the village they were born, often never leaving this area.
Bali is so diverse, this is a great reason to explore more than just the beaches and night clubs of Kuta. Some of Bali’s most beautiful places are in regional areas, so if you have time, make sure you explore!
The main languages spoken in Bali are Balinese and Indonesian. Although it is very easy to get by whilst on holidays, as English is spoken at most tourist spots. However, It’s always nice to learn a few simple words before you go or whilst your there! Terima Kahsih (balinese for thank you) is a handy word we were taught, although the locals advised shortening it to Ma Kahsih to avoid sounding like a tourist!
Bali is one of the most famous island in the Indonesian archipelago. The island’s home to an ancient culture that's known for its warm hospitality.
Over the years, the grace and charm of Bali and its people have earned this tiny Indonesian island numerous sobriquets of praise and homage including Island of the Gods, The Last Paradise, Land of a Thousand Temples, and Morning of the World.
Amazing beach resorts and luxury resorts in any of Bali’s famous areas. These include Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Candidasa, Lovina, Sanur and Nusa Dua where most of the great hotels and villas are right on the beach.
Bali also offers plenty for adventure-seekers. From white water rafting, diving, volcano hiking, jungle trekking, water sports, cycling, and much more.
There are many more off-the-beaten-track spots around this magical island worth discovering.
We are going to inform everything you need to know about Bali Indonesia including history, culture, geography, language, foods, visa, religion, life style, tourism and much more. But feel free to jump to any section that interests you.