Enjoy a week of fun and excitement in Orlando’s theme parks before embarking upon a seven night Caribbean Cruise. Explore the Theme Park Capital at your leisure before being whisked away to visit tropical islands and flawless golden beaches. Harmony of the Seas® will escort you to tropical islands where you can dive in coral reefs, swim with dolphins and relax on flawless golden beaches. With a choice of two itineraries, you can tailor your cruise to your preference. Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean destinations of Perfect Day at CocoCay, the first island in the Royal Caribbean’s Perfect Day Island Collection, a series of private island destinations around the world before sailing to the gorgeous and lush sister islands St. Kitts & Nevis and St. Thomas that offers everything you need for a perfect day in paradise.
Alternatively, travel westbound taking a stroll along the warm, turquoise blue waters and fine sand beaches of Costa Maya before discovering the charming Caribbean island of Cozumel and astonishingly diverse coral reefs and tropical fish whilst in Roatán, Honduras.
Upon arrival in Orlando transfer to your hotel for a seven night stay. Your time is at leisure here to explore the area.
Spend a week in the Theme Park capital of Florida. Choose from:
SEAWORLD 3 PARK TICKET
- Allows unlimited access for 14 days consecutively from first use to Seaworld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens with unlimited parking
- Seaworld® You soar, you fly, you gasp, you giggle. Meet amazing marine animals and jump into their world on sensational rides, attractions and shows at SeaWorld.
- Aquatica® You splash, you scream, you float, you laze.
- Busch Gardens® You trek, you plunge, you chase, you spin.
UNIVERSAL 3 PARK EXPLORER TICKET
- Allows unlimited access for 14 days consecutively from first use, to Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida & Volcano Bay.
- Universal Studios FloridaTM, Immerse yourself in the next generation of blockbuster entertainment at Universal Studios™.
- Universal’s Island of AdventureTM, journey through the legendary worlds of incredible heroes at Islands of Adventure.
- Universal’s Volcano Bay™ Live the carefree island life at Universal’s Volcano Bay™.
DISNEYS ULTIMATE TICKET
- Access to six Disney Parks: Explore 4 amazing theme parks and 2 fun-filled water parks.
- Includes FastPass+ which allows you to reserve access to attractions before you leave home!
- The Power of Magic: Discover new, unforgettable experiences across our parks.
- Includes Memory Maker: Enjoy unlimited digital Disney PhotoPass photos! Now included with adult Disney Ultimate Tickets - standard gate price $199!
Transfer from your hotel to the cruise port in Port Canaveral and embark your Royal Caribbean ship for your seven night cruise of the Caribbean. (LD)
Experience all that Harmony of the Seas® has to offer on your seven night Caribbean cruise. With a choice of two itineraries, you can sail through the rugged hills in the volcanic island of St. Thomas before being transported to St. Kitts & Nevis, revelling in a compelling mix of West Indian, French and English influences. The Western Caribbean itinerary visits Costa Maya, best known for ancient Mayan ruins, Cozumel, perfect for scuba diving, and Roatán, Honduras, offering a diverse coral reef and tropical fish of plenty.
Both routes take in Royal Caribbean’s newly transformed private island in the Bahamas, an all-new experience known as Perfect Day at CocoCay; why not become one of the brave first to conquer the tallest waterslide in North America, snap a shot from 450 feet up in a helium balloon, or grab a drink at the swim-up bar and soak up the scene in the largest freshwater pool in the Bahamas? (BLD)
Disembark the ship in Port Canaveral and transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK. (B)
Please fill the below form to submit your enquiry.
Prices are per person based on twin share
|Junior Suite from||£3089|
Departs: Oct 19 - Apr 21.
Priced based on 19 Jan 20 cruise departure.
Cruise itinerary may vary dependent upon departure date.