Enjoy a week of fun and excitement at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, before embarking upon a seven night Caribbean Cruise. Discover a world of wonder on board Disney Fantasy and visit the tropical islands of Tortola where you can take surfing lessons or dive into shipwrecks. Kayak through mangrove lagoons of St. Thomas before relaxing on the sprawling beaches at Disney Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island, reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line Guests.
Upon arrival in Orlando, transfer to your hotel for a seven night stay. Your time is at leisure here to explore the Parks at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida is the place where dreams come true. Imagine four Disney Parks and two Water Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now, add in countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation and it’s easy to see why visiting Walt Disney World Resort is the perfect family holiday.
Transfer from your hotel to the cruise port in Port Canaveral and embark Disney Fantasy for your seven night cruise of the Caribbean. (LD)DISNEY RESORT HOTEL BENEFITS
When you stay at a Disney Resort Hotel, you receive all of these benefits:
- Extended Theme Park hours
- Complimentary MagicBands(1)
- Take advantage of the Disney Dining Plans(2)
- Disney FastPass+ Planning(3)
- Unlimited use of the Walt Disney World Resort transportation system
- Complimentary WiFi internet
DISNEY’S ULTIMATE TICKET
- Designed for UK and Ireland guests, and only available to purchase predeparture
- Six Parks: Explore 4 amazing Disney Parks and 2 fun-filled Water Parks(4)
- Includes Memory Maker(5): Enjoy unlimited digital Disney PhotoPass photos! Now included with adult Disney’s Ultimate Tickets - standard gate price $199! (6)
- Buy before you fly to help budget in advance and plan your holiday more effectively
- Includes Disney FastPass+(3) which allows you to reserve access to attractions before you leave home!
Experience all that Disney Fantasy has to offer on your seven night Caribbean cruise. Be awed by the lush green mountains, and sheltered, yacht-filled harbours of Tortola before sailing onwards to one of the most beautiful island destinations in the world, St. Thomas, dressed with powdery beaches and sun-drenched weather. Spend time relaxing at Disney’s Castaway Cay, which offers sprawling beaches and sparkling lagoons teeming with curious sea life, splash-worthy water play areas, scenic walking trails, open-air barbecue dining locations serving complimentary meals, two shops featuring gifts and souvenirs, free tram transportation around the island and much more. (BLD)
Disembark the ship in Port Canaveral and transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK. (B)
Please fill the below form to submit your enquiry.
Prices are per person based on twin share
Departs: Nov 19 - Sep 20.
Price based on 12 Sep 20 cruise departure on board Disney Fantasy.
Cruise ship and itinerary may vary dependent upon departure date.
Ask about similar itineraries in 2021.
*Fireworks at sea only available on selected sailings and subject to weather conditions.
Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas ®Disney.